Del Mar Fairgrounds, CA
The following skateboarding format is based on a 50 competitor field, 1 day event:
- 10 heats consisting of 5 competitors in each heat.
- Each heat will receive a 10 minute warm-up
- Each skater will have in introductory run of 30 seconds.
- Each heat will then feature a 15 minute jam (skate till you stop or fall)
- The top 10 competitors riders advance to the finals.
- Finals: Heat 1 will consist of skaters 6th thru 10th place.
- Finals: Heat 2 will consist of skaters 1st thru 5th place.
- Finals – intro run and a 15 minute jam
- The final rankings will be posted and then added to the results of the snowboarding and surfing rankings.
We will always have a competitor’s meeting prior to the event and to answer any questions or concerns.